General Warranty Information
All Congoleum Residential and Commercial Flooring Warranties:
- Cover only first quality materials purchased after November 1, 2012.
- Are not transferable.
- Apply to normal residential applications only. The Five-Year Commercial Limited Warranty applies if the product is used in a commercial application.
- For a floor to `wear out` is defined as the absence of the wearlayer and printed design due to normal household use. Scratching is not `wear out`.
- `Permanent scuff marks` is defined as non-removable marks made on the surface of the wearlayer by shoe soles. Loss of gloss, scratches and dulling are not considered scuffs and are excluded.
- If covered under these warranties, only one replacement floor will be provided for discoloration from mold, mildew and alkali, staining, wear out, fading, scuffing, rips, tears or gouges. The replacement floor will not be warranted against future mold, mildew and alkali, staining, wear out, fading, scuffing, rips, tears or gouges.
- Products covered with an indent warranty will only be covered if adequate furniture floor protectors are used. The size of the protector should be in proportion to the weight of the furniture; the heavier the item, the wider the floor protector should be.